Number 5 Dolgoch Falls - What we provide:
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions we have had to temporarily remove some of the items listed below - when you book with us we will update you in line with the latest restrictions. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Electric storage heating is included during the colder months.
- A multi-fuel burner in the lounge/dining area.
- Heated towel rail radiators in each bedroom and bathroom.
- Additional space heaters.
- Sky Freesat TV
- DVD player and a small selection of adult and children’s dvds
- CD player
- A small selection of adult’s and children’s books
- Some adult and children’s games
- A 2 and 3 seater sofa and 1 chair
- Dining table / chairs for 6
- A few children’s toys in a toy box
- Welcome information including our own children’s guide to the area
- Breakfast tables for 4
- Ceramic hob and fan oven
- Slow cooker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea towels
- A leaflet rack with plenty of leaflets
Bedrooms (3, one double, one twin and one with bunk beds)
- Bed linen, pillows and duvets are provided (beds made-up & ready for your arrival)
- Extra blankets
- Towels – bath towel and hand towel per guest
- Ironing board
- Additional space heaters
Bathroom (one family and one ensuite)
- Bath (in family bathroom only)
- Shower (above bath in family bathroom and stand alone in ensuite)
- Wash basin
- Heated towel rail
- Bath mat
- A secure Wi-Fi connection is provided for access to the internet, however do be aware this is rural wales and therefore this connection cannot be relied upon.
- A car park pass for one car is included in your rental cost (please display in your windscreen when parked)
What to bring:
- Food, groceries and toiletries – there is a small Co-Op and Spar in Tywyn (about 4 miles away) which are open late each day except Sunday and bank holidays. Asda will do an online delivery to the door from Shrewsbury if you book in advance. There are also many nice pubs and restaurants to eat out in the surrounding area so you don’t need to cook every night!
- Toilet rolls (to replace the couple provided at the start of your stay)
- Cots, beds, equipment and supplies for any babies, small children and dogs
- Insect repellent as in summer the midges can sometimes be a nuisance
- You will need to bring any washing powder and dishwasher tablets you need however, please ensure they are suitable for use with septic tanks (it should say on the label) as bleaches, biological and anti-bacterial cleaners can cause the drainage system to fail. Do not use all in one dishwasher tablets, just basic ones.
- If you like to explore on foot we recommend you bring stout shoes or walking boots. The path to the Lower Falls is fairly level and well surfaced, but if you venture up the sides of the ravine to the Upper Falls the paths are steep and rocky in places (there are handrails).