Number 2 Dolgoch Falls - What we provide:
Furnishings and equipment exceed the Visit Wales (Wales Tourist Board) 4-star requirements and include:
- Electric storage heating is included during the colder months.
- Additional electric radiators in the lounge/dining room and bedrooms.
- Additional coal effect "stove"/fan-heater in lounge.
- Additional plinth mounted fan heater in kitchen.
- Additional wall mounted fan heaters in bedrooms and bathroom.
- Heated towel rail in bathroom.
- Sky Freesat TV
- DVD player and a small selection of adult and children’s dvds
- Xbox 360 and a selection of family friendly games
- Radio & CD player with ‘old style’ iPod dock
- Selection of adult’s and children’s books
- 2 x sofas with folded throws, providing seating for 5
- Dining table / chairs for 4
- A few children’s toys in a toy box
- Adult and children jigsaw puzzles
- Welcome information including our own children’s guide to the area and plenty of leaflets
- Electric hob and fan oven
- Good-sized Fridge with a smaller Freezer
- Slow cooker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer
- Tea towels
- A stairgate – this is fixed at the top of the stairs which lead directly down from the kitchen to the bedroom and bathroom on the lower level
- Cleaning equipment and supplies including washing powder and detergent (these have been specially chosen to suit the properties septic tank drainage system. If you prefer to bring your own please ensure they are suitable for use with septic tanks (it should say on the label) as bleaches, biological and anti-bacterial cleaners can cause the drainage system to fail.
- Bed linen, pillows and duvets are provided (beds made-up & ready for your arrival)
- Towels – bath towel and hand towel per guest
- Ironing board
- Additional heaters
- Wash basin
- Heated towel rail
- Bath mat
- A secure Wi-Fi connection is provided for access to the internet, however do be aware this is rural wales and therefore this connection cannot be relied upon.
- The property has a telephone which is available to guests for incoming and local or emergency outgoing calls.
- A car park pass for one car is included in your rental cost (please display in your windscreen when parked)
What to bring:
- Food, groceries and toiletries – there is a small Co-Op and Spar in Tywyn (about 4 miles away) which are open late each day except Sunday and bank holidays. Asda will do an online delivery to the door from Shrewsbury if you book in advance. There are also many nice pubs and restaurants to eat out in the surrounding area so you don’t need to cook every night!
- Cots, beds, equipment and supplies for any babies, small children and dogs
- Insect repellent as in summer the midges can sometimes be a nuisance
- If you like to explore on foot we recommend you bring stout shoes or walking boots. The path to the Lower Falls is fairly level and well surfaced, but if you venture up the sides of the ravine to the Upper Falls the paths are steep and rocky in places (there are handrails).