Number 2 Dolgoch Falls - What we provide:
Furnishings and equipment exceed the Visit Wales (Wales Tourist Board) 4-star requirements and include:
- Electric heating is included.
- Additional electric radiators in the lounge/dining room and bedrooms.
- Additional coal effect "stove"/fan-heater in lounge.
- Additional heated towel rail radiator in kitchen.
- Additional wall mounted fan heaters in bedrooms and bathroom.
- Heated towel rail in bathroom.
- Sky Freesat TV
- DVD player and a small selection of adult and children’s dvds
- Xbox 360 and a selection of family friendly games
- Radio & CD player with ‘old style’ iPod dock
- Selection of adult’s and children’s books
- 1 sofa and 2 easy chairs, providing seating for 5
- Dining table / chairs for 4
- A few children’s toys in a toy box
- Adult and children jigsaw puzzles (currently removed due to covid)
- Welcome information
- Electric induction hob and fan oven
- Good-sized Fridge with a smaller Freezer
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 slice Toaster
- Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer
- Tea towels
- Bed linen, pillows and duvets are provided (beds made-up & ready for your arrival)
- Towels – bath towel and hand towel per guest
- Ironing board
- Additional heaters
- Wash basin
- Heated towel rail
- Bath mat
- Shaver socket
- A secure Wi-Fi connection is provided for access to the internet, however do be aware this is rural wales and therefore this connection cannot be relied upon.
- This is provided for your use, it can accept incoming calls and you can make outgoing calls but mobile numbers are excluded.
- A car park pass for one car is included in your rental cost (please display in your windscreen when parked)
What to bring:
- Food, groceries and toiletries – there is a small coop and spar in Tywyn (about 4 miles away) which are open late each day except Sunday and bank holidays. Asda and Tescos will do an online delivery to the door if you book in advance. There are also many nice pubs and restaurants to eat out in the surrounding area so you don’t need to cook every night!
- Cots, beds, equipment and supplies for any babies, small children and dogs incl stairgate if required
- Insect repellent as in summer the midges can sometimes be a nuisance
- You will need to bring any washing powder and dishwasher tablets you need however, please ensure they are suitable for use with septic tanks (it should say on the label) as bleaches, biological and anti-bacterial cleaners can cause the drainage system to fail. Do not use all in one dishwasher tablets, just basic ones.
- If you like to explore on foot we recommend you bring stout shoes or walking boots. The path to the Lower Falls is fairly level and well surfaced, but if you venture up the sides of the ravine to the Upper Falls the paths are steep and rocky in places (there are handrails).